Changes are part of our life. To make seasons of change a success , we need to take the time to consciously look at and evaluate a situation. This results in clarity, strength and confidence for a fresh start.
During everyday life we are so busy most of the time that we don’t have the peace of mind to sort out our thoughts and think them through until the end.
Stop the rat race for three hours and actively shape your future.
Identify the strengths, competences, character traits and values that have positively impacted your life to clearly see the potential of your future.
The Tapestry of my Life method has proven very successful in the following situations:
- I’m having a crisis and need to see clearly again.
- I need peace and quiet to be able to sort through my thoughts.
- My job is unfulfilling – how will I survive this until retirement?
- My work situation has radically changed – what shall I do?
- I need to find a work-life balance.
- I will soon be retiring – what will I do with my time then?
- I must learn to relax.
- What gives me joy?
- How can I become more resilient?
- We are empty nesters – what now?
What to expect from the workshop:
A certified coach will help you to evaluate your biography. You will look at the different periods of your life and remember the good moments that have filled you with joy. A simple symbol will help you to highlight these moments on your tapestry.
Over time you will recognize recurring motives that have impacted your life in a positive way.
This compilation of positive moments will give you the courage to actively and consciously shape your future. You will formulate desires and goals that will help you get started.